| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in West Palm Beach, Fl in September is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 216.7mm (8.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the West Palm Beach, Fl September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding West Palm Beach, Fl:
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 549.4 kms (341.4 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 462.7 kms (287.6 miles) NNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 450.6 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 413 kms (256.6 miles) NNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 228.6 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) WNW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 191.8 kms (119.2 miles) W
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) W
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 107.6 kms (66.8 miles) SSW
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.9 miles) SW
- Casablanca, Cuba - 452.1 kms (280.9 miles) SSW
- Havana, Cuba - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) SSW